Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmasssss wish list

my wish list for this year!
  1. any "burn notice", "smallville", or "law and order" seasons on DVD.
  2. a job
  3. itunes gift cards
  4. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. a nice light table
  6. new cleats for softball (ones that dont have holes on the sides)
  7. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. a new laptop
  9. a new baseball hat
  10. new white church shirts

(i know that santa is not getting me any thing cause of my early christmas gift that came last month, my iphone. but thats not the point of a wish list :D )

4 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

It's good to have dreams! But since I am the only one who reads your blog you better keep on wishing :)

Heather said...

I read his blog.
What was your earlier Christmas present?

carl said...

My iPhone

Georgia said...

I read your blog also. I just didn't read it before I bought your present. But I did get you one of the things you asked for.